We've Reached 2000 Reviews on Trustpilot for our quality products and great customer service.
We're rated as excellent, but don't just take our word for it, here's what our customers have to say.
Covid19 Update – We’re open for business & delivering orders as usual
Are you looking to organise your home or business during this unexpected & possibly quieter time?
Lots of people appear to be carrying out DIY & gardening jobs as the country has almost ground to a halt in a totally unprecedented chain of events leading to the British population being essentially put into lockdown in their own homes.
We offer ranges of storage racking for every requirement. From chrome racking ideal for the kitchen, to shed and garage racking to our super heavy duty range. Here's our best buys of the moment:
Organise any bedroom with our heavy duty clothes rail and extendable wardrobe range. Priced from £58.32 + VAT
For the kitchen, we can offer a range of chrome wire shelving, ideal for organising your kitchen or pantry.
Our wire racking range also doubles up as general storage and can even be used to organise gym equipment.
Shop our value economy racking, ideal for organising the garage or shed and priced from only £27.49+ VAT
If you're looking for something more heavy duty, then we would recommend our Medium Industrial Racking, which can hold up to a whopping 500KG's per shelf. Priced from only £64.99 + VAT
Our customers ask us for new products or improvements to existing products and we listen!
As well as continually bringing new products to launch, we are also adding upgraded versions of our existing range.
In our early Spring new product launch, we have an extended range of heavy duty clothing rails and wardrobes including an extending clothing storage solution to enable you to fit the product to any space and not worry about "Will it fit if I move house?"
Our range includes some products that you've seen from us before, but this time we're finished in grey & black. We also have a tall mobile wire corner storage shelving unit, with baskets & hooks - ideal for organising the kitchen or commercial kitchen.
Here's our top picks of the latest range and where you can find them on our site.
Super stylish extendable wardrobe, finished in grey. Comes with 2 clothes rails, 10 storage shelves, tilted shoe racks for 6 pairs of shoes and 3 pull out linen finish storage drawers.
We are also really excited to share with you what we think is a revolution for storage in the kitchen and commercial kitchen. This chrome wire storage unit is on heavy duty castors, with 3 shelves and 3 baskets, 2 racks of hooks and it splits into two with extra feet and top caps provided so that you can have a storage shelving unit and a mobile storage cart.
At Racking Solutions we like to keep ahead of the curve with new products. We listen to our customers and give them what they're looking for.
With this in mind, we're excited to launch our extended range of chrome wire shelving & wardrobes in a grey and black matt finish.
These storage units will be ideal for organising your wardrobe, or your closet if you're lucky enough to have a walk in wardrobe.
We also have a tall storage rack with baskets and hooks, ideal for the kitchen. The baskets will be great for storing fresh fruit & baked goods. You can even store heavy plates and crockery. Hanging hooks will be ideal to store utensils and handy tea towels, whilst making your kitchen look stylish.
Launching next week we have our 4" castors - meaning we can make our whole chrome wire racking range mobile, with the advantage of a higher load than that of our smaller castors.
As we're getting into Spring, people are starting to think about de-cluttering their homes and organising their sheds and garages for the year ahead.
Whether you're looking to organise your tool storage area in your garage, your archive system in your business or you're looking for a storage solution for your pantry or kitchen. At Racking Solutions, we have a storage application for every requirement. Just give our friendly team a call on 01977 555007 for a more detailed discussion about your storage needs.
Here's our top product picks for getting organised this Spring.
Economy chrome storage rack, great for organising under the stairs or for drinks storage in the garage.
Our corner chrome wire units, priced from only £24.99 + VAT are ideal for organising your bathroom or kitchen.
For the shed, this strong & durable corner kit will help you to make the most out of your space. Being 1500mm high it lends itself to the standard shed. Other heights are available.
If you're looking to organise your garage, our best sellers are wither our blue powder coated storage rack which holds 275KGs per shelf or our super heavy duty larger and more industrial rack which holds 500KGs per shelf. Click the image to go straight to the products for more information.
At Racking Solutions, we're proud to say that 99% of our product packaging is plastic free & we're working on the rest.
The majority of our storage solutions come in recyclable cardboard packaging.
In addition, our WHAM Bam storage boxes & CROC boxes are made from recycled plastic, they're incredibly strong, durable and good value too. Shop the range here.
As we know our it's important to our customers, as it is to us - we will continue to develop ranges that use recycled plastic, where plastic is needed.
We also pay to offset our carbon emissions, on the transport of our goods to our warehouse.
Carbon offsetting projects help to combat global climate change as well as caring for local communities. In many instances providing much needed employment, health improvement, biodiversity, reforestation and broad social benefits to impoverished communities.
If you're looking to organise a showroom or office, we can help you there too.
Although offices tend to be going 'paper free' these days, there's still usually the need for some files to be stored as well as stationery supplies and printers.
Maybe your office doubles up as a showroom or you have a seperate showroom. Whatever the storage solution needed, we can help you to make the most from your space.
Things to consider when organising your space:
1. Are there things that you need easy access to, but would be confidential from office or showroom visitors? We can offer you our range of racking with opaque storage boxes, so you get easy access to documents but any visitors can't see them. Shop our storage with boxes here.
2. What sort of products are you storing & what's the weight of them? Speak to one of our friendly team on 01977 555007 today. We can talk you through the best option for your space, if you are looking for the storage and showroom areas to have the same kind of racking, we can help here too and give you our product recommendations for the storage solution required.
3. Are products you're likely to store going to change in size, due to new lines or additional packing? Most of our products shelves are easily adjustable, but to check, we recommend you give our team a call or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. At Racking Solutions, we also stock a range of chrome wire shelving, as well as being an ideal storage rack to show off any retail product, this range is also NSF standard and allows the air to circulate, meaning a lower build up of dust will occur. Shop our chrome racking here.
Planning your distribution & storage warehouse layout
We're experts in our field of storage solutions, so we thought we'd help you to get organised this year with top tips for every area of your business starting with pallet racking in your warehouse.
Already have a warehouse? Is your pallet racking safe?
The chances are that aged pallet racking has been knocked by fork trucks and other machinery over the years. Severe dints and knocks can weaken the racking - so it's best to get it checked.
Give our friendly team a call and one of our SEMA approved inspectors can visit you on site to fully test your pallet racking.
If you already have a warehouse with pallet racking there may be ways we could look to help you maximise space and efficiency too.
For those businesses moving premises, a blank canvas is a great opportunity to increase the productivity of your warehouse & here's our top tips:
1. Accurately measure the floor space you have.
2. Establish the areas of your warehouse. One area may be for storing larger , heavier or longer items. Another area may be for storing slower turnover pallets of products and you may need a picking and packing area or an area for smaller items which can be manually stored on shelves without the use of a fork truck.
3. Understand and visualise how much space each of these areas should take up, within your space. Sometimes it can be a worthwhile task to assign a value to each of the areas too - to in turn then decide how much space to give those areas.
4. A practical process is also required in laying out a warehouse. Questions to think about include: The turning circle of your forklift, how many pallets and space of smaller items you need to store at any one time, the number of team members working in the space and health & safety requirements.
Contact our commercial team on 01977 555007 for more information or advice.
We're excited to share with you that our new showroom is open.
You can now visit us Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm.
Top 5 Reasons to visit our showroom:
1. Get first hand experience of our racking before you buy
2. Take the product away with you same day.
3. Discuss our products in detail face to face with our customer service team.
4. Let us help you to plan out your space in real time, with ease.
5. Gain access to any special offers and end of line sales that may be available.
Keep your eyes peeled for full details coming soon! In the mean time please feel free to browse our collection or visit our showroom.
We offer a racking solution for every application.
Looking for a gift for that hard to buy for person?
Do you have a friend that's just moved house? A DIY fanatic or a lover of cooking to buy for this Christmas?
If so then we have the gift for you to give.
Our whole range could be great for someone who has just moved house, whilst our economy racking range is great for organising the garage and chrome wire shelving for the kitchen or bathroom.
Shop our best sellers by range, here:
Chrome Bathroom, Kitchen or Utility Shelving
Industrial Garage Racking
Our Economy racking is great for the DIY enthusiast
Still not sure whet to buy?
Choose a voucher for total peace of mind!