So now we're getting lots of calls about customers organising their sheds and outbuildings - which is fab! Our friendly customer services team can help you with this.
If you're organising your shed, here's some tips.
1. Empty your shed completely, give it a clean and secure it with fixings if needed. Make those repairs you said you were going to do ages ago!
2. Get organised with some racking, maybe even a workbench.
For a standard shed we recommend our Medium Galvanised Unit or a Medium Powder Coated Unit. For workbenches go for a Blue Powder Coated Workbench if it's just for general use. If you're repairing engines, you might want to go for one of our Medium Industrial workbenches. These have a lower shelf to make the most of the extra storage space too!
3. "Shed" the things you don't need, don't use etc. Either give to friends, sell locally on your local facebook buy and sell pages, eBay or take a trip to the local car boot. (You'll have more money to spend on that cool workbench you saw at Racking Solutions now too!)
4. Re-stock your shed on your new, shiny shelves! It's no good going to all that effort to just put all of your things back on the floor, is it!
That's great - another job ticked off the list!
Check out our SPRING SALE blog here and get 10% off in March ONLY!
We're excited to form a working relationship with this innovative company. We can offer you the most competitive prices on the market on the products we are selling which we think you'll love and we've teamed up with Wham as they have recycling and reducing one use plastic at the heart of what they do.
Over the coming weeks and months, we have lots of NEW PRODUCTS landing and here are our top picks.
Wardrobe Goals - Our stylish wardrobe racks come in two colours and two sizes too now, with our latest product additions.
For the whole of March 2019 we'll be offering you a 10% discount off of our whole range
Over the past few months we have curated a range of new products especially for you, our customers.
The first to launch is our durable, hardwearing plastic range of storage boxes, drawers & cabinets.
These are ideal for a huge range of storage needs - from nuts and bolts to crafts, first aid equipment to stationery. Shop the range, here.
If you’re looking for more flexible tool storage that can be adapted as your collection grows and changes......
Did you know that we also sell directly to businesses & offer discounts for bulk buys...
1. Set enough time aside & get your partner or kids involved to help.
We think our range of racking & shelving makes a great gift for a friend or family member that's looking to organise their garage/workshop or maybe they're starting a restoration project and could use some extra workspace.
With open plan storage being right on trend at the moment. We've created a couple of looks that could easily be created at home with our chrome & bronze wire racking.
As you can see, open plan storage doesn't have to look cluttered. It's a great way to show of vintage & stylish items in your kitchen whilst enabling easy access to items.