Advanced Pallet Racking Systems
Pallet Shuttle System
Uses: Manufacturing Companies
Racks for shuttle systems are designed for storage of large quantities of similar pallets.
The system consists of racks for deep channel storage. It allows to maximise the use of the storage area due to the absence of passage between racks: movement of pallets is performed with the help of the shuttle carriage
- Remote Loading Control
- Maximum Storage Capacity
- Product handling requires a smaller amount of trucks and personnel
Push Back System
Uses: Automotive & Manufacturing Companies
Push-Back Systems combine characteristics of gravity, Drive-in racks and conventional pallet racks. Help to save storage space, allow placing different types of products on the same pallet and can be equipped with automatic load handling.
- Perfect for products with a medium turnover
- A large variety of products can be placed
- Allows to store products of a certain type at each level
- Maximum use of height, due to specially developed constructive design