Starting the day huddled in the beach cafe with a bacon roll for much needed energy, we headed out to the beach once the tide had lowered to an acceptable level. The winds coming over from one of the storms in America had blown rubbish of all description onto a usually, relatively clean beach.
Working in a commercial garage can be unorganised at the best of times. With lots of different vehicles, parts and tasks to complete daily.
Garage Storage Do’s ......
- 1. Measure, measure and measure again for shelving and racking. It pays to be certain.
- Think volume rather than floor space to maximise your storage options
- 2. Keep dangerous items such as chemicals in a lockable cabinet
- 3. Buy a secure lockable cabinet for any valuables you want to store in your garage.
- 4. Flammable items should not be stored within half a metre of the boiler or a heater
- 5. Label all boxes correctly and create an inventory
- 6. Factor in additional storage to cope with changing needs in the future
- 7. Keep your garage clean, and take time to put everything back in its proper place
- 8. If you have kids, keep all dangerous items out of arms reach
..... and Dont’s
- 1. Don’t cover up drains with boxes or block access to fuse boxes or ventilation systems
- 2. Don’t forget that doors need to open – leave sufficient space
- 3. Don’t exceed the UDL levels of your shelving
Looking to buy garage shelves? We've got a huge range here.
A garage can be a convenient dump for everything that cannot fit into your house, but with a little organisation and some good quality garage shelving units you can transform your garage from a dump to a well ordered storeroom, increasing your storage space many times over.
AutoMotorPlex near Minneapolis is basically a gated luxury garage community for car collectors. Renters can build each unit to their liking, but this modern, austere garage-condo combination is by far the coolest.
It was great to see that Cheeky Bath Treats were so happy with their racking & workbenches for their creative studio.
With the war on plastic getting greater by the day, we're keen to continually assess the need for plastic and reduce it where we can. Read more here about the U.K's war on plastic..
Everyone wants an orderly home, without compromising on style.
Here's our top products that can help you to achieve this in your busy day to day life...
Setting up a gym at home can be ideal to give you absolutely no excuse to not get fit. The NHS have created their no fuss guide for their initiative Couch to 5k which we'll share with you in this blog...