If you’re looking for more flexible tool storage that can be adapted as your collection grows and changes......
Did you know that we also sell directly to businesses & offer discounts for bulk buys...
1. Set enough time aside & get your partner or kids involved to help.
We think our range of racking & shelving makes a great gift for a friend or family member that's looking to organise their garage/workshop or maybe they're starting a restoration project and could use some extra workspace.
With open plan storage being right on trend at the moment. We've created a couple of looks that could easily be created at home with our chrome & bronze wire racking.
As you can see, open plan storage doesn't have to look cluttered. It's a great way to show of vintage & stylish items in your kitchen whilst enabling easy access to items.
Starting the day huddled in the beach cafe with a bacon roll for much needed energy, we headed out to the beach once the tide had lowered to an acceptable level. The winds coming over from one of the storms in America had blown rubbish of all description onto a usually, relatively clean beach.
Working in a commercial garage can be unorganised at the best of times. With lots of different vehicles, parts and tasks to complete daily.
Garage Storage Do’s ......
- 1. Measure, measure and measure again for shelving and racking. It pays to be certain.
- Think volume rather than floor space to maximise your storage options
- 2. Keep dangerous items such as chemicals in a lockable cabinet
- 3. Buy a secure lockable cabinet for any valuables you want to store in your garage.
- 4. Flammable items should not be stored within half a metre of the boiler or a heater
- 5. Label all boxes correctly and create an inventory
- 6. Factor in additional storage to cope with changing needs in the future
- 7. Keep your garage clean, and take time to put everything back in its proper place
- 8. If you have kids, keep all dangerous items out of arms reach
..... and Dont’s
- 1. Don’t cover up drains with boxes or block access to fuse boxes or ventilation systems
- 2. Don’t forget that doors need to open – leave sufficient space
- 3. Don’t exceed the UDL levels of your shelving
Looking to buy garage shelves? We've got a huge range here.
A garage can be a convenient dump for everything that cannot fit into your house, but with a little organisation and some good quality garage shelving units you can transform your garage from a dump to a well ordered storeroom, increasing your storage space many times over.